Parents of British Citizen those on indefinite leave can sponsor their Parents to join them in the UK. Eligible sponsors need to show the following:

  • Sponsor should be a British Citizen or settled in the UK
  • Your child has adequate place to accommodate you in the UK
  • You Be free of any Criminal record
  • You must also meet the financial requirement of:
  • Visa Fee: ¬£1195
  • Health Surcharge: Rs 80800 approximately

For further details, please feel free to contact us