- Student F visa is for International students wishing to study at a US academic institution for an academic program
- Student M visa is for international students wishing to study at a US professional institution for professional training.
- Study leading to a U.S. conferred degree or certificate is not permitted on a visitor (B) visa, even if it is for a short duration.
- When you are accepted by the U.S. school you plan to attend, you will be enrolled in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
- You must pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee.
- The U.S. school will provide you with a Form I-20 to present to the consular officer when you attend your visa interview.
- If your spouse and/or children intend to reside with you in the United States while you study, they must obtain individual Form I-20s, but they do not pay the SEVIS fee.
- To know your eligibility, please fill our online assessment form.
ADMISSION IN A US SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY:
Euro Consultants have representation agreements with several US universities, colleges and schools. We can place you in a suitable US institution depending upon your grades and area of preference.