Coming Soon!

  1. This is a non-immigrant  visa is for foreign nationals who have a job offer from a US employer.
  2. You get a work permit/visa initially for 3 years. Can be extended upto 6 years.
  3. During this time you can apply for Green card after attaining 1 year work experience in USA.
  4. Your family also gets visa to live you in United States.