Canadian Permanent Residents living in Canada and Citizens living in or outside Canada can sponsor their spouse, common law partner or conjugal partners to come and live with them in Canada as Permanent Resident.

Eligible Sponsor and the sponsored person must be 18 years of age.

The sponsorĀ must not have sponsored someone in last 3 years or was not sponsored as spouse in last 5 years.

To discuss your case, please feel free to contact us.