Canada has introduced new regulations for international students w.e.f 1st June, 2014.
International students studying at regulated Career college, community colleges and universities now can work part time during term period and full time during vacations, immediately after coming to Canada.
Students will not be able to change their institution for which they got visa for studies. In case they change their institution, they have to go back to their home country and apply for a new visa from there.
Every year more than 100000 international students come to Canada for study purpose. Canada offers world class education at its universities and colleges.
Student who want to study in Canada can study at English language colleges, summer schools, career colleges, community colleges and universities. If you want to study for 6 months or more, you need to get a study permit. For courses less than 6 months duration, study permit is not required.
If you want to apply for studies in Canada, please fill our free online assessment form .
We will contact you within 3 working days.
How to Apply
- Fill our free online assessment form
- Upload your academic documents
- Upload your resume
- We will assess your documents within 3 working days and reply you.
- You will be invited for a consultation meeting over skype to discuss your case.
- An initial consultation fee US$50 will apply for this meeting. You can pay this fee by a credit card on our website. This fee will be adjusted in our main consultation fee if you decide to hire our services for your admission processing and visa application compilation.
- Once you have deposited the fee, send us an email. Within 3 working days you will get a confirmation of your appointment with our counsel.
- You are advised to prepare all your questions before the meeting. After the meeting, you can send any question, if you have, only by email. For any further meeting, before you retain our services, you will be required to repeat step 5&6 of this procedure.
- All fees paid as initial consultations will be adjusted in our professional charges, if you hire our services.
- Consultation duration will be 30 minutes
- No refund is given
- When a meeting has been done
- Client remains absent from the meeting without any intimation
- Client informs about his unavailability less than 48 hours before the meeting
- If client decides not to proceed for meeting and sends a request 48 hours prior to meeting, full consultation fee will be refunded, less any bank charges and 5% administration charges.