Parents and Grand Parents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent residents can apply to live permanently or temporarily with their child /children in Canada.

They may come as Permanent Resident or Temporary Residents depending upon the income level of their child or grand child.

If you meet the Low income cut off and other eligibility requirements, you can sponsor your parents and grand parents to come as live permanently with you as Permanent residents of Canada.

However, parents and grand parents of ineligible children can come for long term stay of 2 years on Super Visa or on Visitor visa.

For details, please feel free to contact us.