Every year Canada accepts applications from highly skilled foreign nationals under federal skilled worker class in a limited set of occupations which are in demand in Canada in medium to long term.
You must have one year continuous, full time work experience in one of the eligible occupations, at NOC level Skill type 0, Level A or B.
- Education-Minimum 1 year Post Secondary
- Age: 18-46
- Experience: Minimum 1 year continuous full time relevant work experience
- Language: Proficiency in one of Canada’s two official languages(English and/or French) (IELTS (GT)-6.0 in each skill)
- Arranged Employment in Canada: Optional (Gives extra points)
- Adaptability: Language proficiency of spouse & relatives in Canada
Applicants have to get their academic credentials evaluation from one the designated bodies of IRCC
For free assessment, please fill our online assessment form
Under the new rules effective from 1st January, 2015, all FSW applications are processed through Express Entry, which is only an Application management system for processing all Permanent residency applications for Canada.