1. You can buy an existing businessĀ or establish a new business in USA.
  2. Investment amount should be preferably over US$100,000
  3. You get work permit along with your family. Your spouse can also work while your children can study in USA.
  4. In future, you may be eligible to apply for US green card.
  5. For details, please contact us.